Partner - a person who has agreed to the terms of this agreement, who has registered on the CROCUS website
A partner of the company can be a citizen of any country who has reached the age of majority and by his participation in the CROCUS investment company does not violate the current legislation of the country of which he is a resident. Company — Construction and Investment Platform CROCUS
Personal account - an interface accessed by username and password, which allows the partner to manage a personal account and receive statistical information.
- 1.1. This Agreement is drawn up by the legal department of CROCUS (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and determines the operation and use of this network investment resource;
- 1.2. Each potential Resource Partner is obliged to read and agree to this Agreement of the Parties (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) before going through the registration procedure. Registration on the site means the full and unconditional acceptance by the Partner of the terms of this Agreement, as well as agreements for the processing of personal data and a non-disclosure agreement;
- 1.3. This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the legal department of CROCUS Company unilaterally without any special notice to the other party.
- 2.1. The Company is an online resource located on the Internet at https://crocus.cc;
- 2.2. The Project accepts deposits from the Partner with further payment of dividends on the deposit (s) registered in the Company. All funds are raised from the main activity of the CROCUS Company in the field of financing start-ups, selling and setting up mining equipment and organizing mining hotels.
- 3.1. Registration in the resource is available at https://сrocus.cc/registration;
- 3.2.A participant of this resource can be any capable person who has reached the age of majority in his country of residence;
- 3.3.You can only create one account per computer. In case of violation of this clause of the Agreement, your accounts may be blocked with further penalties.
- 4.1.The Partner has the right to create one or more deposits according to the submitted investment plans on the official website of the CROCUS Company;
- 4.2.The contribution amount in the resource is regulated by the specified investment plans;
- 4.3.The amount of withdrawal of funds in the project is from 1 dollar, the number of withdrawals is not limited.
- 4.4.The deposit is paid using Tether ERC20 and TRC20, LiteCoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum payment systems.
- 5.1.Interest on deposits is accrued to the balance of the Partner's account according to investment offers, but not earlier than 24 hours from the moment the deposit is made;
- 5.2.Immediately after accrual, the funds become available for withdrawal from the balance of your personal account;
- 5.3.Payments are made within 3-5 working days from the date of ordering the request for withdrawal.
- 6.1.Each Partner can take part in the affiliate program and receive affiliate rewards for this in the form of a certain amount from each new deposit of a new Partner invited by you;
- 6.2.The affiliate program in the Company consists of 1 (one) to 20 (twenty) levels, depending on the partner status acquired.
- 6.3.CROCUS also provides a number of incentive programs, including such as: "Automotive program", "Apartment program", "Office program" and "Bount program".
- 7.1.The technical support department of the Company guarantees the correct functioning of the resource and all scripts associated with it, but does not guarantee continuous access to the resource. Access may be restricted at the time of technical work on the hosting side, as well as under circumstances that arose for reasons beyond the control of the Company and require some time to eliminate them;
- 7.2.The Company is not responsible for any possible damage incurred by the Partner or other persons as a result of participation in the Company's investment activities;
- 7.3.The Participant agrees to independently bear all the risks associated with participation in investment activities, including the risk of losing the deposited funds.
- 8.1.These Agreements are an agreement between the Partner and the Company regarding the procedure for participation in the CROCUS investment program;
- 8.2.These agreements come into force for the Partner from the moment of registration on the website of the CROCUS investment platform;
- 8.3.If, for one reason or another, one or more provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.